Blogger Widgets

Saturday 13 April 2013

On those days of breakdown, what will you do.







Life has been getting terrible nowadays. I can't even cope with the stress I'm receiving I don't even know what I'm doing with my life anymore. Today's science test just proved staying up late to study useless. What's the point of staying up late when your whole mind just goes blank the next morning. All of the subjects are stressing me out. It's approximately 2 more weeks to myes and I have not even started on revision yet. With humanities as the first two papers, how in the world am I going to cram everything inside my head in 2 weeks' time?

Lessons are going alright and my math is improving I guess? With the help of my mum. I guess that 13 mark common test served as a wake up call to me.

Geography is the first paper and the fact that I don't understand anything during geog lessons it isn't helping at all, and we've missed so many geog lessons I don't even know what is being tested for geog even till now.

.. Mr Yeow is going to some 2 week course which means that he won't teach us how to answer seqs which also means I have a higher percentage of failing that section.

 Life is just going to get harder from each moment onwards, you and I both know it. The only thing we can do is to persevere and go on.

Also, my thoughts are flying everywhere I think I'm going crazy sigh I need to have some super long talk with someone rn.

Planned my whole day tomorrow already I hope I don't screw up by procrastinating or falling asleep.



pissing I'm sorry Zhenhui




I just had this craving to watch Hi-5 (Kathleen's part) and Bananas In Pajamas on Wednesday. These two are like my childhood ESPECIALLY KATHLEEN HER CUPBOARDS ARE DAMN COOL. Hi-5 just isn't the same without the original cast anymore.

Stay strong everyone, this is the last lap, x

No comments:

Post a Comment