Blogger Widgets

Friday 16 November 2012

I want to see only your smile till the end, I want to protect your smile



HELLO EVERYONE!!! /WAVES

I'm finally updating this abandoned blog bc i felt really guilty and I want record everything down so when I'm older I can still come back to this blog and reminisce about my past and what wonderful things I have done awwwww /tears

So.......................

Life has been really wonderful now that the holidays have started, but I feel like I'm wasting every millisecond of it in front of ym bloody computer reading fanfics and watching youtube u g h. And I just remembered I have a shitload of homework and two bloody chinese books waiting for me oh joy :-)

Super overdued post but blame jingles for being lazy oh well I will update myself what I did the past few days weeks for myself to read in the future yay

5th November 2012 ` Monday [Netball Outing @ ECP]

We actually planned it a long time ago but we could only go there on that Monday bc that was the only day that everyone was free. Had breakfast in Burger King and it was super expensive I regretted everything immediately. Gossiped (as usual) and laughed super loudly in Burger King I swear the staff there wanted to tape our mouth 9582058284 times to shut us up. Seriously the whole Burger King was super quiet except for us who were laughing our asses off. Waited for Jesmin and Yanyi to arrive and have their breakfast before heading out to rent bikes.

Cycled at totally different paces. [Eg. people like me who are always on rage mode will be infront. People like Jesmin who strolls down the road will be in the middle and people like my dear yy who scrapes her toe on the road bc she wore some slipper will lag super behind] Now what is this team work you speak of.


Gave up cycling and went to Cassandra's club or something idek. It's like this private beach for people to sail in this part of ecp but apparently it's not private at all. And it plays weird songs people don't even know. 

Didn't want to get wet in the first place but the assholes dragged me down the water and I d r e n c h e d. Played for awhile and took 95839582859282 unglams and went back to return the bikes with wet bodies. Netballers are cool 8D 

Then we figured out that just now that water playing was not enough, so we went to the nearby seawater and lied there and thought about life. Yay. The water was warm so it was very cooling, except for the fact that my shirt kept on going up bc of the waves. Got out of the water and the wind was super strong so we went to the nearest toilet immediately. Cleaned ourselves and went for dinner at Macdonalds, where we took millions of unglams once again :-) 

Jesmin's mum was very kind to send me and Huishan to Bedok Point hehe THANK YOU ASSHOLE /BOWS

Now let's let the pictures do all the talking ya 

Somnckckre Vogt group photo yay ♡



Pardon me for my weirdness



Somnckckre Vogt isn't somnckckre vogt without me ok Ok OK!!!!


{Valery's Facebook} Somnckckre Vogt group photo again i love them

{Valery's Facebook}

{Valery's Facebook} Butts so sexy /shameless 

{Valery's Facebook}

{Valery's Facebook} Emo Melanie thinking about life

{Valery's Facebook} Can't stand Yanyi GOSH

{Valery's Facebook} /////blows kisses

{Valery's Facebook} GROUP PHOTO WHOO I LOVE Y'ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE

Thank you all for the wonderful memories made that day I love each and every one of you let's stay bonded like this ok x 


For unglams, click here , I'm protecting your stomach just in case you throw up seeing our faces I'M SERIOUS. 


15th November 2012 ` Thursday [Clique Movie Outing @ Tampines Mall Golden Village]

Bused to Pasir Ris to meet Jasmine & Charis for breakfast at Pepper Lunch yay. Chatted about life and went to roam around Whitesands. Played a little hide-and-seek game with Charis bc she is just too stupid. Trained to Tampines to buy the tickets to Ah Boys To Men. Charis and I found out that we didn't have enough money to pay for the ticket so we called Jasmine over (She was buying bells for running man) lmao most embarrassing moment of my life. 

Went to Dominique's house to meet up with her bc she apparently sprained her ankle while dancing to freaking gangnam style.


 Lol idek how she did it and why. Of all things, why sprain your ankle while dancing gangnam style omg. 

Played Running Man with Charis and Jasmine at Dominique's block while waiting for Valery to come. Lol I was the hider for the first one and I got caught in 9 minutes without finding anything I'm such a f a i l u r . 

I was the seeker for the second round and I was practically strolling around the neighborhood for 20 minutes. Then supposedly I heard Charis screaming on the 6th floor so I went up (I thought the game ended) . And out I came seeing Charis staring right at me not moving an inch. I turned my head and saw Jasmine LOL. We stared at each other for 3 seconds before she started running and I started chasing. CAUGHT HER IN THE END HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HA

We ended at 3.30 and the movie was starting at 3.40 so we ran to Tampines Mall lmao. But bc I refuse to spend twice the amount of money to buy something that can be bought with half the price. So....... Valery and I ran to Shop and Save which was in the basement and bought it and ran all the way up to the cinema which was at the highest level at a record breaking speed. But seriously I don't want to look at how I ran, it was just pathetic and shit. Turns out we reached there even before the movie started WHOO. 

The movie was quite disappointing tbh. I expected it to be funnier and able to end in a single movie and not break it into two. I believe that it will be highly possible if they cut out the first part which was simply redundant (It almost broke my eardrums bc it was BOOMING loud in the cinema) and cut out the history and crap bc it was no link to the show imo. 

Went to buy gongcha (which screwed up my order) and went home.

Yes, the meeting was short, but I believe that we got closer. After about almost three weeks of not seeing all of you, I'm pretty sure I missed y'all. Thank you for the wonderful time that day and I really hope we would have more times like this in the future. 




16th November 2012 ` Friday [11th Speech Day @ BGPS]

Went back to BGPS to collect s11 today. Felt like a total awkward turtle and out of place bc I knew no one there lol life is sad and then the top 10 started coming in and I was the only girl oh joy. 

Got the money and went to grandmother's house to nua bc Maxene wasn't done with her CCA yet. Went to lunch with her at the market behind her house before I suggested to come over to my house to play. And we tried baking again. 

And you know what.

It failed again.

GOD DAMN IT. Life sucks without a bloody whisker I swear.

But I still ate it in the end. 

Life is good. 

My wrist hurts like crap ideky

Life sucks. 

Look at what that idiot did to my phone omg






I may be smiling right now but I’m trying to hold it in
I’m strongly clutching my two hands
You’re being deceived when I’m saying that I’m OK
I am shedding all my tears behind your back

Your small, trembling shoulders, your small lips
I’m sorry – you collapse before me
You swallow me up hotly and shed tears
I’m sorry – you hug me with all your strength

I let out a sigh past your shoulders, tears rise up past your shoulders
But only I know how I look
I want to live in your memory till the end, I want to smile in your memory
Like a fool, I just smile at you

You’re not a bad girl, You’re not a bad girl
The tears shed for me, put those tears away
She will be hurt, hurt because of me, so I need to hold it in

Why, why, why are you crying because of me?
You should always brightly smile, why are you crying?
Forget me, brush me off and leave in peace
Don’t you believe me? I don’t want to bring you down

My heart that beats from deep inside, the lingering attachment that’s deep inside
I just bury it as something only I know
I want to see only your smile till the end, I want to protect your smile
Like yesterday, just smile at me

You’re not a bad girl You’re not a bad girl
In my heart, in my heart
I hide my feelings, I hide it for you so I need to hold myself back

Only you are my master, if you want, you can leave me
I will let you go, for you, I will let you go

No comments:

Post a Comment