Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 5 September 2012

当全世界都把你忘怀, 我绝不离开


September holidays are here! But to be honest, it doesn't feel like it's the holidays at all. Really, I don't know what to feel at all. Happy that the holidays are here? Worried because eoys are like 21 days away? Scared because there's a whole day carnival for netball on Saturday and I'll most probably die? I really don't know. And the past few days haven't been going too smoothly for me too.

This holiday has been super unproductive. I can't find any motivation to do anything nowadays. And I dare to admit, I dread everyday, forever thinking how I'm the world am I supposed to survive this day. Nothing is going right for me too.

Yesterday was just shit. I thought I would feel like super happy after a whole day with the netballers but no. Came home and the shocking reality slapped me hard on the face. Accusing us when you haven't even heard the whole story? Sorry dear, things don't work like that. How would you feel if you're accused like that? I'm sure you wouldn't feel good too. Twitter was like hell yesterday, accusations flying everywhere, people being not happy. Actually everything was okay until they started sprouting all the nonsense accusing us. Don't point fingers at us when you don't know anything thanks. 

Then Charis, Jasmine and Dominique went to watch the movie without Kim, Val and I yesterday. I don't know why, but maybe because of all the things which happened before it, I started to get super sensitive and bitchy. SORRY SEXY6 :( I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to be like that but I was really frustrated yesterday and all the shits decided to come at me at the same timing which was hell. I would never dare to say it to them in their faces so I'm saying it here. Yesterday was one of my worst days, plus I was having a bit of pms and ya :/ I'M SORRY. I'm glad we patched up though ^^ we came back stronger :)

I cried actually. All the emotions sort of overwhelmed me and I couldn't take it. You may think I'm too emotional or whatever, but 我就是这样的. And I hope people accept me for the way I am. 

Today was super unproductive wth, I only finished ydbg in the whole afternoon and I'm blogging rn. Nuuuuu why am I like that :< But it's okay since I finished all the holiday homework already. But no there's actually such a thing called common tests and exam.

Having so many mental breakdowns recently even I can't handle myself sometimes. 

I actually have a whole list of shows I want to watch but no. I have self-restrain. And I know how to prioritize. So please let me mug hard for the next 21 days or so and I can play till 2013. Oh wait maybe I will die. Wait that's even better, I wouldn't have to live in the stupid judgmental world where everyone criticizes anymore. Oh yes Secret Garden, the show I've been wanting to watch since end of psle but no not even one episode has been completed till now. It's okay though, I prefer to work hard now and play later :) and i want to watch to the beautiful you and reply 1997 too gdi

This post was encouraged by hwangwenyi, so please thank her if not I wouldn't even blog.

Everyone let's all work hard and strive for good results together till the end of eoys :) don't give up at whatever setbacks you face. Stay strong and strive for the best. Jiayou!

b.a.p's crash is very nice

真的可以结束吗
已经不需要回答
满天的雪在下
将我的心蒸发
如果爱可以放下
为何那么多挣扎
那冷风烙心如刀割
彷佛爱的惩罚


我终于明白对你的爱
绝不可能更改
我的心像片雪花为你存在
冰封成依赖
当全世界都把你忘怀
我绝不离开
风雪淹埋不了期待
我只想要给你我一生的爱


爱如果放下
不要那么多挣扎
冷风也让我更坚决
面对爱的惩罚


我终于明白对你的爱
绝不可能更改
我的心像片雪花为你存在
冰封成依赖
当全世界都把你忘怀
我绝不离开
风雪淹埋不了期待
我只想要给你我一生的爱
我终于明白对你的爱
绝不可能更改
我的心像片雪花为你存在
冰封成依赖
当全世界都把你忘怀
我绝不离开
风雪淹埋不了期待
我只想要给你我一生的爱
风雪淹埋不了期待
我只想要给你我一生的爱

[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment