Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Protect me from this sudden changing world


Long been like ages since I update. Oh well, my life during the holidays were too boring for me even to update anything. It was just homework, training, eating and sleeping. OH SAD LIFE I HAVE HERE. Seriously the holidays just flew past like that, and I did nothing productive. Which was a sad thing. But... YOLO people. Yolo. Yolo...

Went for training after school which I was dreading asdfghjkl much. I woke up in the morning and the first thought was that there was training today :/ I am scared of trainings, yet I can't find the reason why I'm so scared of trainings. Went home after training just to realize that my water supply was cut off =______=  I was stinking like some sai, yet I couldn't do anything humanly possible to clean myself up. So I went to do lit after dinner. And lit was so freaking hard I wanted to cry at that moment. I was stinking like shit, I was still in my pe and fbts, my printer was being a bij so I couldn't print the worksheet, my dad was not home. Best moments of my life seriously. 

Dad came home at like 9.20 and I was still stinking. He asked my brother to go down and take two big pails up for us to bath but I started telling him all the excuses like god knows when will the pail be filled up, two people use the water will go even even even slower and the water might run out when my mum gets home. LOL and he agreed to go to my uncle's house to bathe. I seriously felt damn pathetic. Like your at home and you can't bathe because there's no water so you have to go other people's house to bathe ;____;

Finally bathed at like 10. It was the best moment of my life. I was so scared that I would go to bed stinking like some sai and sweating all over my body. Then I went home to realize that the water was back on ._____. /bangs head/ I felt like the most retarded person on earth that time seriously hurhurhur. Finished lit at like 11 and tumblr-ed until 11.40. Fell asleep at 12  tmi I know okay. I was so surprised I didn't fall asleep in class or whatever yarrrrr. 

Went 'training' with netball girls today :') Huishan, Melanie, Yanyi, Engxuan, Eunice, Celina and Valery. Celina and Val had to leave early though :( Chatted with Melanie, Yanyi and Engxuan after training at the netball court. It's a nice feeling, like talking to friends form different classes :) Went home sweating like some mad cow and here I am here blogging. I haven't bathe yet hehehehehe :> I will do so soon ;D 

Training tomorrow again. WHICH MEANS THAT I'LL MISS M-COUNTDOWN WHICH MEANS THAT I'LL MISS INFINITE'S GOODBYE STAGE NOOOOO ASDFGHJKL ;___;  /flips everything/ screw mai life. But I want to go training tomorrow. Hope I'll perform well to at least get in the top 12 T^T If not I'll cry to death seriously. Wish me luck :/ Although I know no one will do that   And there's this competition on Saturday. And I have a feeling coach will call the 12 people selected tomorrow back on friday to train or something .__. Oh well...

Electric (Electric Shock) E-E-E-Electric E-E-E-Electric Shock

The electric shocks are flowing down my body
About to faint, risky, electrifying
It’s enough, your love is too much for me
I know you violently value me

Like a black hold (yeah) I get sucked in (haha)
I can’t see the end (yeah) I fall, boom (oh)
Where am I? (yeah) Ding dong ding dong
Who am I? (a-ha) My head is spinning

The beat is getting faster
It’s beating louder more and more
I’ve already gone past the limit
I’m in shock, e-electric shock

Nanananananana (Electric) Nanananananana (Electric)
Nanananananana E-E-E-Electric Shock (X2)

Set the voltage, love me
Don’t shock me without any notice
Don’t crash into me but slightly avoid me
Protect me from this sudden changing world

Doctor (yeah) What is this? (haha)
I’m out of breath (yeah) and I have a fever (oh)
I can’t speak (yeah) in my ears are ding dong ding dong
My eyes are blinded (a-ha) My head is spinning

The beat is getting faster
It’s beating louder more and more
I’ve already gone past the limit
I’m in shock, e-electric shock

Nanananananana (Electric) Nanananananana (Electric)
Nanananananana E-E-E-Electric Shock (X2)

Electric Electric Electric Shock

This energy takes up everything of me
In your eyes are strong laser lasers
Deep in my heart, the synergy is amplifying
It’s endless, your gauge gauge

The beat is getting faster
It’s beating louder more and more
I’ve already gone past the limit
I’m in shock, e-electric shock

Nanananananana (Electric) Nanananananana (Electric)
Nanananananana E-E-E-Electric Shock (X2)

Electric (Nanananananana)
E-E-E-Electric (Nanananananana)
E-E-E-Electric (Nanananananana)
E-E-E-Electric Shock (X2)

No comments:

Post a Comment