Blogger Widgets

Monday 11 June 2012

No matter what anyone says or teases, I will be a fool who only sees you


Hello~ 

Had a class barbeque today. I wasn't really looking forward to it in the first place .__. Especially when you have a class with a lot of people you hate inside. Then the moment when you see the person's face, you would feel like slapping them all day long /flips tables/ 

Met Jasmine at the bus stop at 2 today. And the bloody bus took like 20 minutes to arrive. Moreover, it was so humid because the sky looked like it was going to rain but it didn't so it was so hot and I was sweating like some mad cow over there at the bus stop. Stupid seriously, where's the bus when you need one. We bused to Downtown East and the ride took like 30 minutes long. We were like talking about Yeeshyan all the time we were on the bus. 

Okay so we sort of got lost inside Downtown East because we couldn't find where the chalet was. Jasmine and I wasted a dollar each because we thought that the chalet was at the ulu place that needed money to get in .__. My money... I SWEAR I COULD HAVE BOUGHT A DRINK WITH THAT MONEY. So in the end it was still Charis and Kimberly who came to fetch us lost people, along with her brother. It turns out that the chalet was really like inside inside Coasta De Sands. Reached there at like 4 .__. It was very late.

So Charis' father said that the bbq would start at 6 so we had free time until then. Headed to the beach  with Kimberly, Jasmine and Charis because we had nothing to do in the chalet. There were loads of seaweeds there idekw and Jasmine was so excited about it. She was like "onmaigod there's seaweeds here" "can I eat it?" "It looks so nice" Then all of us were looking at her with that bewildered expression. Walked around the beach bare footed and discovered alot of holes there... o.O Went back to the chalet because there was nothing else to do at the beach and we needed to go to the toilet urgently to wash off the sand on our legs. We were like banging each other with our butts on the way back xD Then the people behind us were like... what?

The ocean

A bunch of seaweeds.

Charis and Jasmine idk what they're doing

My leg with that piece of seaweed stuck onto it .__.


Headed to eHub after that. Walked around the whole shopping mall and sadly, there were very little shops to shop ;_; Went to OldChangKee to buy a currypok and sotong heads. It was so nice D; We then started walking again .__. In the end, there was really nothing to shop, so we went back to OldChangKee because Jasmine wanted to buy something. Then I suggested to go to Coffee Bean since there was no place for us to go. I actually wanted to share a drink with Charis and Kimberly, but I gave up upon seeing the price ;_; SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE I CANNOT EVEN. THEN THE CUP SO PUNY SOMEMORE. So in the end I just sat there looking at them drink.

Went back to the chalet after that and the bbq started. We didn't really do much, we just stayed in the room watching The Oath while people out there do the work. :d I started playing Diamond Dash and Charis saw it and started playing too. Then Jasmine also saw it and played it. Now both of them all better than me ;_; I feel like a loser okaycan .__. So we ended up all playing diamond dash inside the room. Went out to eat after that. The food was just FANTASTIC. It's so nice ;_; Especially the otah zomg I feel like eating it again ;_; Dominique then started sending us weird texts asking us how was the bbq. We also started recording weird sounds and sent it to her. She gave up eventually because she complained that her throat was pain. 

Went inside the room after that. All  Most the people who came were inside the room. They were playing Dare or Double Dare (What is this idek. I think they thought of it themselves ._. ) I ended up having to hug Charis while jumping and singing the ABC song and have an indirect kiss with Zelene. Eww okay that was damn embarrassing. Its like there were only 4 pieces of tissue papers separating our lips OHMYGOD I CANNOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. I'LL GET GOOSEBUMPS. Everyone had to do it, not only me, so it was okay. But still......... ;___; I wanted to die at the moment. 

Jasmine and I left after that. Went to buy food with her for her dad first before heading to the bus stop. We sort of got lost along the way so we made a HUGE round around the whole mall. It was like 8.52 when we boarded the bus and I was supposed to reach home at 9 ;___; Talked to Jasmine about loads of things on the bus and how troubled I felt. :( Reached at 9.23 (Yes I still remember the time clearly) and I ran home because I knew i was late. i seriously ran all the way home. Reached at 9.30. And my dad greeted me with a "Do you know what time it is now" . Of course I know I was late, that's why I rushed back. I could have just walked back, but I didn't, I wanted to get home faster, so I ran. I ran all the way home, I swear I looked damn cui when I was running because I was very tired. I did all I can to get home as early as I could and you just welcome me with a sarcastic remark? Yeah thanks alot dad. You don't know what I've been through, and you will never know, because you never bother asking me how was my day. Check my twitter for more of my rants :)

It sort of ruined my whole mood so I'm blogging rn :( 

Oh well, shall go and read some fanfics to cheer me up ^^ then head of to bed after that. 

I'll blog about the trip sometime later when I find the time :)

You and I calling each other friends is awkward
It’s better to use the word, lovers
Oh, I will confess my heart for the first time
I will bring the stars in the sky for you, whatever you want,
Oh I can do it for you

Oh I love you love you love you,
You love me love me love me
I know how you feel about me (your heart)
Oh I love you love you love you,
Are you love me love me baby
Because I love you too
I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, I love you
No matter what anyone says or teases, I will be a fool who only sees you
I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, hold my hand
Hug me, I’m a fool who only loves you
I fall asleep while thinking of only you
In my dream, I only dream of you
Oh and then I wake up in the morning
Oh I love you love you love you,
You love me love me love me
I know how you feel about me (your heart)
Oh I love you love you love you,
Are you love me love me baby
Because I love you too
Baby want your love, Baby want your love
Love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind
Baby want your love, Baby want your love Oh oh
I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, I thank you
All my friends are jealous because of the fool who only sees me
You’re a fool, a fool who only sees me, I will trust you forever
Let’s be together, fools who only look at each other
Baby want your love, Baby want your love
Love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind
Baby want your love, Baby want your love
Love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind



No comments:

Post a Comment