Blogger Widgets

Sunday 3 June 2012

The rain is falling on my window pane.



Blogging again :) 

The holidays are not really holidays to me. I am like going back to school for training in the afternoon when the sun is bloody hot asdfghjkl   and for extra lessons yay .__. Well, this is how Singapore's education is supposed to be like, and I can't do anything about it. SADLY ;_;

I think this year is like super fast. Half a year gone already :O And the first day of school just seemed like yesterday to me. Time is moving so fast that I can barely catch up. I don't know what to do. :/

Went back to school on Tuesday for training. I was scared as usual  because I didn't know what Coach was going o do with us. We didn't do very well, but still... I think I did my best. I am scared of training, and I don't know what I can do to make me not so scared urgh. I hate my life. 

Went back to school on Wednesday again for extra math lessons, since Mr Seong claims that he missed too many lessons so he needed to make it up. But then again, I don't see how two 60mins lessons can make up for idek how many periods .__. Practically slacked throughout the math lesson eating the sweets Charis bought to class :D

Went back to school on Thursday yes, again for math extra lessons and training. Got my class tee that day :D Coach didn't come for training today because of TJC's selection trails (Y) I was over the moon I tell you. She stresses me out like some asdfghjkl shit. But our gameplay wasn't very good tbh. So many people crashing into one another and falling down. I fell down and bit my lips in the process wth. And it like got numb until un of training. And it bled a little also kns.

Friday was a Valery's birthday cum rot-at-home day. But when I tried doing homework after breakfast, idek why I was yawning throughout. I only managed to finish two math question in an hour. YES TWO. Which was utter shit. I tried doing history, but it just made me yawn even more, so I gave up. Then I went to the living room thinking what to do for the entire the since I was too 'tired' to do homework. Then I remembered I had to run 2.4 and gi
ve the timing to the level heads for idek what reason. So I dragged xinyi to go run with me. It has been like... idek how long since we met up. Went to bedok stadium to run. Before I ran, my stomach was already having stitches wts is this. So when I ran, I almost died due to the pain in my stomach asdfghjkl. I ran 6 rounds and that HOXINYI only ran 5. She reached the 6 round mark and decided to stop because she thought she finished 6 already .__. Then she ended up lying on the stadium floor looking at me run for my life .__. My timing was 15.41. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. 15.41. ITS SO BLOODY SLOW ASDFGHJKL IDEK HOW AM I GOING TO PASS MY 2.4 ;_;



Went to Bedok Point for lunch after that, at like 3.30 .__. We decided to walk there since I wanted to stabilize my heartrate and stuff. On the way there, I dropped my phone and it sprang into pieces otl. I can't believe it. The walk was long, we took like half an hour to reach there and I thought we would only need 15 minutes .__. But its okay, because I get to chat with my hohoho and spazz together with her.

We finished lunch and went to Comics Connection. I was bouncing the netball inside and the auntie scolded me and drove both of us out .__. Its not like I broke your things or anything right? Why so worked up .__. 

Went to shoot balls after that lol. When we got to the netball court, some idiots were playing soccer there. PLAYING SOCCER IN A DAMN NETBAL COURT. We then went to just the semi-circle to shoot balls, then they started leaving the court and cursing and swearing at me and Xinyi. Lol its not we ask you to leave de right? Is you ownself 走开的,不关我的事. Then you all there cursing and swearing for what shit? We didn't ask you to leave or anything, 是你们心甘情愿走开的 :) Anyway there's a freaking football field just nearby you all no legs don't know how to walk there is it? -.-


My dad came to fetch me home. I didn't eat dinner since I ate at like 3.30, but then I kind of regretted it at night because I was practically starving in my own room with nothing to eat at home .__.

Rotted at home on Saturday and here I am, typing this post on a Sunday sweating like there's no tomorrow. Hurhurhur.

Hohoho I finall got my iphone :3 My casing is cute isn't it? :D

The tank my dad specially designed which has only 7 small fishes inside lolol xD


And you can't see any fishes here xD

Class tee (1)

Class tee (2)

Class tee (3)


Class tee (4) 


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THEY WON M-COUNTDOWN AND MUBANK AND INKIGAYO  THIS WEEK OMGOMGOMG I'M SO HAPPY ASDFGHJKL. I PRACTICALLY JUMPED UP WHEN I HEARD THEM WIN INKI WHILE I WAS DOING GEOG HEHEHEHE :D


I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tinglees in a silly place

It starts in my toes
And I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

The rain is fallin' on my window pane
But we are hidin' in a safer place
Under the covers stayin' safe and warm
You give me feelings that I adore

They start in my toes
Make me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

What am I gonna say
When you make me feel this way?
I just, mmm

It starts in my toes
Makes me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

I?ve been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in just like a child now
'Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

It starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feelin' shows
'Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time now
Holdin' me tight

Wherever, wherever, where ever you go
Wherever, wherever, where ever you go


No comments:

Post a Comment