Blogger Widgets

Saturday 17 May 2014

que será, será

i am making a comeback here because i figured that this blog has been left untouched for too long and i want to be able to note down bits and pieces so that i can look back 10 years later and laugh at how stupid i was when i was younger. exams ended not too long ago and i can say that i am enjoying life right now. no more hitting the books straight away when i get home, i can take my life slowly and easily and this feeling is really wonderful.

however i did get my results back and it was total poop. i was so disappointed in myself because i failed emath i repeat i failed emath. i was so careless throughout the paper and this always seem to happen whenever i panic during an exam. I failed my chinese essay again yay what's new. anyway my results this time round were so horrible. but it's no use crying over spilt milk so i'm going to suck it up and move on and study harder and hopefully score better the next time round.

life after exams is pretty mundane, my days usually end off with me watching dramas till the wee hours in the morning even though i have school later on. lessons and trainings are resuming next week though, which is a huge turn off because nobody has the mood for lessons much less trainings after exams. on the bright side, only 7 trainings more before protected time for 3 weeks yASSSSSS.

sometimes i wonder what happened to the sec 1 me, when i was so passionate about netball. now i just hate trainings and lost all passion for the sport. i just find it extremely useless wasting 6 hours every week to do something i don't even enjoy doing. maybe this coach killed all my passion for netball, or maybe it's just me growing more and more done day by day.

i'll be going for obs in the second week of june holidays as well and i don't even know what to feel about it, but quite a lot of netballers are going for the camp so i think im looking forward to it????????? i don't know tbh.

on the brighter side, holidays are coming in 2 weeks yeS.

No comments:

Post a Comment