Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Re: JINGDIOT MY FRIEND

Ok so this is a reply post to chin huishan's utterly unglamorous post of me. I think this is the first post in like 4 months yup i've abandoned this blog for the longest time.

I remember my first impression of her was that she is a senior (what was I thinking rly she doesn't even act her age much less a senior) so then the friendship started to bloom and blossom and we got really close. I'm not exactly sure when that happened but we started to walk home together, talk more and do many things together. She's a great listening ear and i really trust her a lot like there are some things about me that only she knows. She's the person i hold the most h2hs with. She's the person who would call me and ask me about a chapter on history even though I have not started on it at all and we would end up talking for an hour, totally screwing up my study plan i had for the day. She's really serious in whatever she does and that is something i really admire about her. It's either she gives it her all or nothing, be it in studies, friendships or netball. She is the person I can act crazy and dumb with. She's the person who tolerates all my nonsense and mental breakdowns. She likes to keep everything to herself but I think it's better to let it out sometimes (I'M ALWAYS HERE 4 U BB) In all, she's a really really really good friend and I'm extremely glad I became close to her. Yes, we may have cat fights once in a while, but I think that's what makes our friendship stronger idk why am i being so cheesy ugh. Thank you for being a part of my life and I hope we are able to create more happy memories together ya ♡♡ 143 SHANDIOT

PAYBACK TIME BE PREPARED I HAVE THOUSANDS OF YOUR UNGLAMS






















































































DON'T KILL ME I LOVE YOU OK ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment