Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tell me what kind of sadness you have, open your heart from now on


A wrap up for the first half of the year. It wasn't the best 6 months, but it surely wasn't the worst 6 months too. Life has been tough, with all the studies and stress and CCAs and so much more to worry bout, but everyone survived the first 6 5 months of 2013, so congrats

this is  so cute why doesn't anyone like it
Holidays are finally here too. Wasted my first week by doing all sorts of things I don't even recall. All I remember is being demanded by Coach to run 5 rounds in 4 minutes. Went for gongcha with Jasmine, where I won her in funrun for more than 10 times, and that was when cloud road became my favorite map.

As usual, I think I'm just wasting my holidays away, not spending it wisely, but I came to realize that the life of a teenager isn't all about school, exams, studies, tests and more tests, it's a time where we have fun, do all sorts of things we have never done before and will never do in the future when we grow older. 

But I better start doing my holiday homework already, considering I have like 10 Heymath lessons and worksheets to complete in 2 weeks plus 3 books and reports blah blah blah I don't even want to know.

CIP today and it was really tough, I mean who in the right mind would buy a small teddy bear for $4 and a Happy Birthday card with gay drawings on it for $2. It was interesting although I spent half of the time rambling about life. Met a Nanyang girl too yay.

Trainings are cancelled too, okay more like all the CCAs in school, and I don't know what the principal is doing to the school like would stopping CCA make us study more well if you think you're right then you're wrong.

I'm too fabulous for life so I'd rather hide in my bed forever.

But I need to run.

Yup.

Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment