Blogger Widgets

Sunday 17 February 2013

Like a TV that’s turned on in a dark room, I was all alone


Sorry for not updating and shit. My life has been boring and boring so I don't really know how to bog about. But I'll try to update once a week?? This will be like my diary (?) gdi I can't spell diary right I keep on spelling it as dairy I need help in English 

Anyway just to sum up what has happened over the past few days weeks.

birthday dinner with family ♥

8th February 2013 ` Friday
Went for Pepper Lunch with clique after the damn cny celebrations which ended at 12.30. Wanted to go for Sogur tat Marine Parade after that so we bused there from Pasir Ris just to find out that the Sogurt closed down. Roamed aimlessly around PP before Dom Jasmine and Charis decided to go Orchard. Didn't go bc I didn't feel like going. Bought mocha chips and bused home.



10th February 2013' Sunday

A big thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday ♥ Anyway went bai nian with like 5 hours of sleep. Slept on the car when going to the last house which caused me to have a super mega huge headache (like those even when you take a step your head hurts like the whole world was about to collapse on you) ((bad analogy))

Lol crashed when I got home.

gosh I'm black

ootd ok here is my candy girl dress

birthday cake :-)

12th February 2013 ' Tuesday

Date with clique at Nex. We agreed to meet at 12 so by right I was supposed to leave my house at 11 but then I woke up at 10.40 (results of sleeping at 2+) oops. Then I was watching one shot and i wanna love teaser while eating my pancakes so I got super late. I was the last one to reach I'm sorry.

They had lunch but I skipped it bc I had a really filling breakfast at like 11. Went to Sogurt after that. My froyo costed $5.20 omg shit. Didn't really like it bc their yogurt was fizzy AND THEY USED FAKE OREOS OMG CHEAT MY FEELINGS.

Roamed around aimlessly yet again and decided to go Bugis. Spent like 10 minutes at the entrance of the MRT waiting for Valery's mum to say yes.

Wanted to go get Tom's Palette but after that atrocious long walk there we found out it was closed. Actually the whole mall was closed. Went to Bugis+ and our clique got separated. Valery and I decided to get gongcha while the other two went window shopping around the whole mall.

Dominique and Jasmine joined us shortly. Spent like 1 hour in that gongcha shop bc they had free card games (Happy Family, Donkey) to play omg it was like I was reliving my childhood. Had a fun time with them :-)




13th February 2013 ` Wednesday

Cup Walker and Subway cookies with Dominique at Pasir Ris after some ((boring)) library talk bc I wanted to try it. Talked about life and crap.

When we were leaving some guy from some school said bye to me but not Dominique so she was super angry saying that it was just plain favoritism.

Went to the library to get some books so that we did something productive work in this trip. Borrow some good books yay.

some hair thing we saw at the mrt

lol look at Charis gagging




And some funny photos







My photo album is like spammed with 4pix1word screenshots I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING.


I need a somebody somebody to love
I wanna love

Put all the uncomfortable memories behind
Find a different love, let’s go, I will change

It’s been long since I’ve been hurt and cast aside
They say it’s always like that, they say that love hurts
(I just wanna forget) it was pretty hard
(Just leave me alone) Just let it fly away

More and more the longing creeps up to me and strangles me
I’m sick of crying every single day, I’m let it go

I wanna love
Don’t hurt me girl

I wanna love now, I wanna love you more passionately than anyone else
I wanna love like others now, oh my love, oh my love

Love love love love I wanna love

It’s time to move on
here we go Teen Top Top
It’s time to move on
here we go Teen Top Top
It’s time to move on
here we go Teen Top Top
It’s time to move on

I wanna love now

I don’t want to be hurting alone anymore
How many nights do I have to spend in tears?
If it’s you, I think I can always smile
That’s how I feel but why don’t you know?

They say that a love scar can be healed by a different person
This tiring loneliness can stop here, STOP
No more rainy days
Like a TV that’s turned on in a dark room, I was all alone
I need someone, oh yeah, like LL, I need love

I wanna love now, I wanna love you more passionately than anyone else
I wanna love like others now, oh my love, oh my love

Love love love love I wanna love

It’s time to move on
here we go Teen Top Top
It’s time to move on
here we go Teen Top Top
It’s time to move on
here we go Teen Top Top
It’s time to move on

I wanna love now

Don’t worry about anything, I won’t ever make you cry
I only need you to be by my side until always

It’s time to move on
here we go Teen Top Top
It’s time to move on
here we go Teen Top Top
It’s time to move on
here we go Teen Top Top
It’s time to move on

I wanna love you
[source]


You can don't read this paragraph if you don't want to I just needed to let my feels out. 


I recently finished watching The Romantic And Idol omg you don't know how much I ship sikhyun they're so cute ermahgerd.  they're like the only straight otp i ship they rest are all gays. And Hyungsik is a total eyecandy omg idk what I'm doing with my life anymore I need to stop this infatuation someone slap me I need help. 



No comments:

Post a Comment