Blogger Widgets

Sunday 26 August 2012

The days when I allow my tears to fall down freely.


It's been very long since I last blogged, I know. But school has been taking up so much of my time I don't know why I'm even living now. Homework, assignments,  class tests, common tests, group works and useless projects I don't learn anything from. All these. Will they help me? I don't even know. And what's worse is that project works have to be with boys, if not, clique would be separated and forced to find other people to join the broken-down group. I don't see the point in all these, really. I strongly believe that I can do in school just as fine, or even better without all these projects. And boys, they are the biggest air-heads and shit and whatnot on earth. Its always the girls who are doing all the work and the boys slacking their asses off. In the end? They get the same marks as us without doing anything. How cool, how I wish I could do that too.

❝ I really can't stand project works.❞

I'm sorry for being like this but freeloaders, don't you feel guilty not doing anything? Don't you feel guilty dumping all your work to your groups members to do when they aren't even in-charge of it? I don't understand, really. And this message isn't only to one person. Over the numerous group works and projects I've done, I found out that a lot of people in the class are freeloaders, and girls are not an exception. 

I don't know what to call my class anymore. It was not even a class to start with. It's just a screwed up place to learn. Really, freeloaders, two-faced bitches, people who act like some fragile piece of glass. I'm utterly amazed at what the 'class' has became. Back in 6-1, I'd look forward to enter the class everyday. Yes, it may not be the best, but at least there weren't so many fake people. At least, I can be myself in 6-1. But no, this will never happen in 1K. 1K... is just a screwed up class with screwed up teachers.I don't love it, not even one bit. 

Someone tell me why I came anglican.

I really really just want to get out of the school.

I'm really grateful to my clique :') Really, they're the ones I can talk to the most. They're the ones that help me, they're the ones that I laugh the most with. I never thought of making friends when I first stepped into this school, but I met them. And they helped me, a lot. Yes, I don't tell them everything, but I believe that the things that are untold will not affect our friendship.

There's so many things I want to rant about, but I just can't find the time to. Eoys are coming, so I probably wouldn't be able to blog anymore.

Bye, for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment