Blogger Widgets

Saturday 24 March 2012

It will never be the same.

Hi :) I'm back to blogging after a reaaaaally long time. Ahhh~ I miss the fun in blogging :) Kay cut the crap ongjingyee ._.

I went to Xinyi's birthday today. And because I was SO BUSY that I hadn't had the time to buy her a present, I went to buy it with Yilin, Maxene and my dear laogong which I hadn't seen since the start of this year, Adeline to buy it. Adeline, Yilin and I met on the bus, and Maxene took the MRT, so we met each other at Tampines Interchange :) So at first we were like "OMG I don't know what to buy sia". Then after that the 'smart' Adeline suggested that we go to the basar malam (or whatever you spell it idk) to find something for her, then sadly, we couldn't find anything ._. So after that we went to Tampines Mall to find because we were so hot an sweating like hell. But then we couldn't find anything, so we went Urban Write to buy her a glass cup. I personally think it's quite pretty :D I bought a pencil for myself too, the super expensive but pretty with the pooka dots one :D So after that, we bought gongcha and made our way to the party venue, when we left tamp, sadly it was already 4.30.

Okay, now the main point. When we arrived at the chalet, I was really happy to see the two Geralds there, I miss them alot. But then that retarded Gerald Tan went to irritate me again, so now, I'm back to hating him :)

When we arrived there, i was really shocked to see all her Secondary School friends there, and it was ALOT of them. But then she was nowhere in sight because actually we asked her to come and take us there but because she took SO LONG, we made our way ourselves instead.

Then when she came back, I was like really happy because I missed her alot. So we were like HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Then she only smiled faintly and said thank you. And then she totally ignored us. So we went on to sit at the corner of them room, we sat in a circle, the four of us.And she just stayed in the room with her secondary school friends and refused to come out, like some 大牌 like that -.-

So after that we decided to go to the room she was in because we were too bored and also because Yilin wanted to pee :D But when I opened the door, the scene that shocked me most was that I saw her LYING ON THE BED with this tall paikia looking guy. That guy even has piercing :O Then I was like' WTH? What's wrong with her? She never laid in a bed so close to an opposite gender before. I was so disappointed.

We made the effort to take time to go there to celebrate her birthday for her, but she didn't even bother to like talk to us, she only stayed in the damn room, lying on the bed, talking to her Secondary School friends which she can see for five days a week, instead of talking to us. We were the closest friends last time. We did everything together, but now... I don't know what has gotten into her. She is totally a different person. I want the old her back, not this one. She seemed as if the old her was kidnapped to some unknown planet far far away and was trapped there, not able to come back...

  • What has gotten into you?
  • I want the old you back
  • What made you change?
  • I miss the old you, I miss YOU <3
  • I'm not sad... just... disappointed...
All these made me realize that the friends you make really change who you are...
I'm not sad, just... disappointed...

I MISS YOU <3


Can I reach up to the highest point?
24'03'12
22:52

No comments:

Post a Comment