Blogger Widgets

Thursday 3 May 2012

Don't go over the limit.



My life is just screwed up :( 
You say I'm fat, I'm big-sized. You say my PE shirt size can't be the same as your's, because my size, my height and weight is much more than you. Yes, I admit. I'm fat, I'm big-sized, but that doesn't give you the authority and right to insult me and call me these kinds of things.

Have you ever thought of how I would feel? Have you ever thought about other peoples' feelings when you say these kinds of I-speak-without-the-words-going-through-my-big-brain things? No you have not. 
Yes, you may be thin, but that doesn't give you the right to call other people bigger and larger than you fat. What if one day, you suddenly grew very fat? What if that day, lots and lots of people come to you and say the exact words you said to me? How would you feel? I wonder... :)
And to think I even thought you were those kind of people who was brought up well. You totally proved me wrong with your immature, childish and stupid attitude and behavior. 
And, don't insult my friends. 
But again, I believe in karma. What goes around will come around :)




I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment