Blogger Widgets

Monday 7 May 2012

100 facts about me :D


Okay so I dound out that this was already done a long long time ago in facebook. But then I shall do it again :D
Credits to Dominique for letting me do the 100 facts :p

1. last beverage : Iced-Lemon Tea
2. last phone call: Mummy. Calling me to stop calling her because she was at the dentist and she found it irritating that her phone kept on ringing .__. 
3. last text message: Jasmine. Asking her about Yeeshyan's birthday tomorrow.
4. last song you listened to: Mona Lisa
5. last time you cried: On Friday. Because my father was telling me how much I went out nowadays which I obviously don't agree :/

 HAVE YOU EVER:  -

6. dated someone twice: No and will NEVER
7. been cheated on: I've never been in an relationship .__. shut up.
8. kissed someone & regretted it : I said I've never been an relationship .__. Now shut up.
9. lost someone special : I don't think so.
10. been depressed : Yes. About my CCA and studies this year ;_;
11. been drunk and threw up = NEVER

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:  

1.  White
2.  Pink
3.  Lilac 

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2012)  

15. Made a new friend?: Ya, I even went to a new school .__.
16. Fallen out of love?: No :D I decided not to like anyone this year :D
17. Laughed until you cried?: YES. A lot of times, especially with the Sexy 7 ;)
18. Met someone who changed you?: No 
19. Found out who your true friends were?: Yes.

20. Found out someone was talking about you?: YES.

21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list ?: Eww. No ._. I'm too young for that xD 

GENERAL:

22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life: Practically everyone .__.
24. Do you have any pets: Nope 
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Celebrated with family 
27. What time did you wake up today: 8.59 :D
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Reading fanfics :D
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: June holidays to come. I need my sleep.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: A second ago ._.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Nothing. I'm contented with what I have now and never wanted to change anything.
32. What are you listening to right now: Sherlock .__.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No 
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: To finish this thing fast because I want to read my fanfics.
35. Most visited webpage: Twitter :) Follow me here

37. Nicknames: Jing, Jings, Sexy Keroro ;)
38. Relationship Status: Single. And I'm proud of it :D

39. Zodiac Sign: Tiger
40. He or She?: SHE! And I'm proud of it!
41. Elementary?: Bedok Green Primary School
42. Middle School? Anglican High School

43. High School? idk :/ But I wish to get in TJC/VJC :D

44. Hair Color? Brownish black

45. Long or short? Average
46. Height: 162. It was the same as last year .__. Okay so apparently I didn't grow at all. That sucks ><

47. Do you have a crush on someone? No.

48: What do you like about yourself? Everything! 
49. Piercings? Nope

50. Tattoos? NO!

51. Righty or lefty? Lefty

52. First surgery= 2Years old
53. First piercing = Don't have any
54. First best friend = Jieyi. If I remember correctly
55. First sport you joined = Netball :)
58. First pair of trainers = Addidas

RIGHT NOW: 

 59. Eating - Nothing. I just had durian cake just now though :D
60. Drinking - Nothing 
61. I'm about to- read my fanfics
62. Listening to - Heaven (Ailee)
63. Waiting for= myself to finish this so I can go and read my fanfics
64. Want kids? = Yea.

65. Get Married? When older 
66. Career? - Haven't thought of it
WHICH IS BETTER :  

67. Lips or eyes? =Eyes

68. Hugs or kisses = Hugs

69. Shorter or taller= Taller.

70. Older or Younger = Younger.

71. Romantic or spontaneous = Romantic.

72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Arms

73. Sensitive or loud = Loud

74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship

75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER :  

76. Kissed a stranger = No

77. Drank hard liquor = No 
78. Lost glasses/contact lens= Nope 
79. Sex on first date = No? Retarded question .__.

80. Broken someone's heart = No? LOL no one confessed to me before  .__.
81. Had your own heart broken = Yes 
83. Turned someone down = No 
84. Cried when someone died = None of my family members passed away yet.
 85. Fallen for a friend =Ehm; Yeah>.<

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:  

 86. Yourself =Yes.
87. Miracles =Yes.
88. Love at first sight = Used to, but not really now. I don't think these kind of relationships will last long, tbh.
89. Heaven = Yes
90. Santa Claus =Nope. He's just crap
91. Kiss on the first date= I TOLD YOU I HAVEN'T BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE SO SHUT UP NOW >:(
92. Angels =Yes


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:  

93. Had more than one bf/gf? I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP .__.
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? No 
95. Did you sing today? No

96. Ever cheated on somebody? No 
 97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? When my mum didn't have to work. I could see her more often.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? My birthday
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? Nope. 
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yeah. Took a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment