Blogger Widgets

Saturday 14 April 2012

Fun and Sad week.

Okay so this week flew past very fast. It's already Saturday now :O Just a summary of what happened this week :D

Monday
Nothing much actually happened today haha. Just normal lessons. But something interesting that happened was that during lunch, Yeeshyan, Valery, Charis, Dominique, Geraldine and me decided to go around the class taking out other people's shoes and socks and started 抚摸-ing each others' calf to express our LOVE towards each other :) Both of my shoes and socks where stolen otl D:

Tuesday
It was Science common test and I totally flunked it otl >< I studied so hard on the memorizing of the chemical symbols but the total marks which was tested on that segment was just 6 freaking marks. And the rest of the section I practically flunked it so I don't wanna talk about it :/ Then it was training ^^ Today's training was fun, we did footwork which was like okay. But because it was raining so we trained in the indoor stadium. Training ended at 630 otl D: so late.

Wednesday
Today was Anglican's 56th Founders Day so the lower sec get to be released at 1220 yay!! ^^ But then the stupid Chinese common test had to drag the time we were released till 1240 otl. I did quite well for the ct, at least I finished the whole paper and the comprehension. But as usual, the paper was damn hard >< Haiya, ahs standard ah...

Thursday
Today was GCP practical test. It was quite okay but I got really pissed off by Lovie -.- She like, keep on bossing me around, like she some boss like that. But our dish came out to be quite good ^^ Then lessons went on as normal. Today early end, 1.40!! :D Stayed in class to write my journal for awhile then went to the stadium at 2.20, then kena scolded by seniors, say we shouldn't take our time to come down. Then we started training. It was damn tedious okay, especially the suicidal part :/ I almost died otl. Then we played a game, it was fun ^^ Training ended at 6.

Friday
It was just shit. Black Friday, got back my shitty results :/ I got back my freaking Science, I freaking failed it. 13.5/30 otl >< Like, I studied so hard for this test, but my hard doesn't seem to be paying off. It really makes me damn sad. :/ Sometimes I wonder why I study so hard for, like will it get me anywhere in life? Will it help me be a better person I am right now? I don't know. I'm a at loss. I feel like giving up, but all these shits are stopping me from doing so. It seems to me that whether I study or not, it doesn't make a difference. 我很累,我不知道该怎么做。我需要放松休息,不然我真的会崩溃。 Chinese was okay, 34.5/50, but I may get higher because 李老师 forgot to mark some parts of my paper :D

Next week marks a start to another shitty week, 4 tests otl.

Don't let go too soon. But don't hang on too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment